A Singapore City Tour2012


                        The photo i shooting from singapore city.




                                      Marina Bay






This is my first time going to singapore!i going with my best friend Jon Khoo,actually this is a very small country and also very advanced country,their government and the people are very rich too,actually singapore is a great country, no wonder so many foreigners immigrant move to Singapore.


So happy can meet my friends in singapore..especially my kl friend..because she help me to bought some Universal ticket....and she also can get some cheaper price ticket for me!huh....anyway!so many many thanks to dear my all friends can take some time coming to gathering and see me.
                                         cool man.....

                                       

留言

熱門文章